Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been reviewed by other journals (or provide an explanation in the comments for the editor).
- The submission file is a Microsoft Word document.
- The text is typed in the 12th size with a line spacing 1.5; the author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except URL); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document).
- Web links in the text are accompanied by full valid URL
- The text complies with the stylistics and bibliography requirements laid down in the Instructions for Authors .
The names and e-mail addresses provided by users of this journal are used for internal technical purposes of this journal. They are not distributed or transmitted to third parties.